WHO AND WHAT IS COVERED UNDER THIS WARRANTY, AND FOR HOW LONG?
Presma Inc. offers a Limited Lifetime Warranty to the original purchaser of any new PRESMA rifle scope (s), from the date of purchase (item(s) will be free from defects in material and workmanship).
New Sniper scopes have a one year warranty from the date of purchase (item(s) will be free from defects in material and workmanship). WHAT IS NOT COVERED BY THIS WARRANTY?
· Alteration, modification, disassembly, repair and reassembly of our original design of the product.
· Failure to provide proper care and maintenance.
· Accidental damage (such as dropping), abuse or misuse of products.
· Normal wear and tear
· Missing proof of ownership (no receipt from authorized dealer.)
· Batteries and/or damage caused by batteries.
- Starting March 1st, 2019. Do to increases in shipping costs, we will
need to start charging a $10 return fee for any items returned to us
that are not defective or not under a warranty issue. The fee will be subtracted from your refund amount on the returned item(s).
HOW DO I MAKE A WARRANTY RETURN?
Please note that any items returned must be in their original packaging with all components included. They must also be in original condition (no scratches etc.). We reserve the right to charge a restocking fee for returned items that do not meet this criteria.
Obtain a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number BEFORE returning any products and prominently write it on the outside of the package. Unauthorized Packages without a RMA number will not be accepted.
Contact us for an RMA number by telephone (909) 308-0834 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
· You will need a copy of the receipt from an Authorized PRESMA Dealer.
· Please include a note containing your name, returning address, phone number and email, and reason for the return (including, if applicable, information about the firearm, ammo, and usage environment for defective return).
· Include a check for $15.00 made payable to Presma Inc to cover return shipping, or request in your message above for us to email you a PayPal Invoice for the return shipping cost to be paid by either Credit Card or PayPal.
· Wrap the item with protective padding and place it in an appropriate box for shipping. We recommend insuring your shipment and obtaining tracking information in case the package is lost in transit. We will not be held responsible for returns lost by the shipping carrier.
· Packages must be returned prepaid- we won’t accept COD packages.
· Once the item is received and inspected we will exam and analyze returned item(s). This process will take 7-14 business to get approved. If the item inspected is NOT approved, we will contact you with our findings and then the item(s) will be mailed back to you. The $15.00 check is non-refundable.Shipping and Delivery
this time, JustRails.com ships merchandise to locations within the
United States and U.S. territories, including Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto
Rico, Guam, and the US Virgin Islands. Additionally, JustRails.com ships
merchandise to Canada and Mexico, but not to other international
locations. The risk of loss and title for all merchandise ordered on
this Web site pass to you when the merchandise is delivered to the
and import duties may be applied to International orders when the
shipment reaches its destination. Such charges are the responsibility of
the recipient of your order and vary from country to country. Contact
your local customs office for details.
Shipping laws are different in
each country. It is your responsibility to check with your Customs
office to verify whether the country to which you are shipping permits
the shipment of your products. JustRails.com is not responsible for any
direct, indirect, punitive, or consequential damages that arise from
improper international shipping practices. Copyright Notice
All content appearing on this Web site is the property of: JustRails.com
Copyright © 2017 JustRails.com. All rights reserved. As a user, you are authorized only to view, copy, print, and distribute documents on this Web site so long as (1) the document is used for informational purposes only, and (2) any copy of the document (or portion thereof) includes the following copyright notice: Copyright © 2017 JustRails.com. All rights reserved.
This site may contain other proprietary notices and copyright information, the terms of which must be observed and followed. Information on this site may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Information, including product pricing and availability, may be changed or updated without notice. JustRails.com and its subsidiaries reserve the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, and/or cancel orders in its discretion, including, without limitation, if JustRails.com believes that customer conduct violates applicable law or is harmful to the interests of JustRails.com and its subsidiaries.Sales Tax
JustRails.com charges sales tax for merchandise ordered on this Web site based on the applicable state sales tax rate and the location to which the order is being shipped.Miscellaneous
VOID WHERE PROHIBITED: Although the information on this Web site is accessible worldwide, not all products or services discussed in this Web site are available to all persons or in all geographic locations or jurisdictions. JustRails.com and the advertisers each reserve the right to limit the provision of their products or services to any person, geographic area, or jurisdiction they so desire and to limit the quantities of any products or services that they provide. Any offer for any product or service made in the materials on this Web site is void where prohibited.
GOVERNING LAW: In the event of litigation both parties agree that the Law of the State of business registration of JustRails.com shall apply and both parties shall consent to the jurisdiction of said State's courts, or in the event of diversity of citizenship, the United States District Court for the (District). Both parties expressly waive a trial by jury.
MISCELLANEOUS: The Terms and Conditions constitute the entire agreement between you and JustRails.com with respect to this Web site. The Terms and Conditions supercede all prior or contemporaneous communications and proposals, whether electronic, oral or written between you and JustRails.com with respect to this Web site. No modification of the Terms and Conditions shall be effective unless it is authorized by JustRails.com. If any provision of the Terms and Conditions is found to be contrary to law, then such provision(s) shall be constructed in a manner to closely reflect, as much as possible, the intentions of the parties, with the other provisions remaining in full force and effect.