Mil-Spec Muzzle Brake Recoil Compensator for 5" 1911 .45 ACP Handguns, Stainless Steel. SKU ASMZ15-S
Works by expelling gasses at the muzzle and by adding weight to the barrel end - both help reduce recoil and improve shooting accuracy.Replaces barrel bushing
- For Colt 1911/1911 clones
- Fits 5” Government length 1911 Autos with a barrel OD between .577"-581"
- Calibers up to and including .45 acp. Can fit .38 and 9mm
- Minor milling/modification may be required (to lug)
- Weighs 2.4 ounces and adds 0.96" to length of handgun
- CNC-machined top-grade stainless steelDoes not fit:
Commander (4.25”) or Officer/Compact (4” or shorter)
Bull Barrels (only works on un-threaded barrels / replaces barrel bushing) Instructions
- Begin with barrel and guide rod installed in the slide
- First insert spring and then spring cap.
- Push down on spring cap + insert muzzle brake then twist into place.